Spring Break: Then and Now
For a huge chunk of my life, Spring Break has always meant one thing to me.
South Padre, Acapulco, Florida, and New Orleans, are just a few of the destinations I’ve
headed to in my younger days to get shit-faced relax.
But, now that I’m the mommy of two, Spring Break mainly consists of things like Legos and Dinosaurs, rather than beer bongs and sunburns.
Even so, Spring Break then and Spring Break now have more similarities than you’d think.
And here are a few…
- A cute boy tries to climb in bed with me every night.
- I’ll get puked on at least once this week.
- Someone is always pissing the bed.
- There is never enough sleep.
- Lot’s of nuggets and frozen pizza will be served.
- I usually feel the need to drink before noon.
- Someone always ends up crying.
- Inevitably, someone will yell the word: BOOBIES.
- Someone passes out with a bottle in their mouth.
- There’s always someone playing with their penis in an inappropriate location.
- The bathroom smells like a urinal.
- Someone tries to shower with me.
- I’m woken up every night to sounds of screaming and yelling.
- I usually say or do something I’ll regret.
- Someone always passes out before before sex.
- Something always breaks.
So, you see, things haven’t really changed that much.
Other than my bathing suit size and inability to function with a hangover.
I can still drink your ass under the table, though.
Have a safe week everyone!
Thanks for stopping by.